struts-user mailing list archives

From Mick.Knut...@ubsw.com
Subject RE: using Tokens with Tiles
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2003 15:08:36 GMT
How would this differ from just creating a ServletFilter then?

>"setTokenAndForward.do"

  _____

Thank You

Mick Knutson

Sr. Designer - Project Trust
aUBS AG, Financial - Z├╝rich
Office: +41 (0)1/234.42.75
Internal: 48194
Mobile: 079.726.14.26
  _____

-----Original Message-----
From: Nicolas De Loof [mailto:nicolas.deloof@cgey.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2003 4:00 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: using Tokens with Tiles

I you want to keep this URL style, you should extend [forward.do]Action (I don't know the
class name) to set a token,
and define a new mapping in struts-config.xml "setTokenAndForward.do" that you can use the
same way on page that need a
token to be set :
http://localhost:8080/webapp/setTokenAndForward.do?def=main

Nico.

> I'm using Tiles to display the pages, with the Tiles forward.do action
> passing in the def parameter:
>
> http://localhost:8080/webapp/forward.do?def=main
>
> I guess I could add a Struts action for every tile definition but I really
> like there has to be a better way!

related financial instruments.