struts-user mailing list archives

From Mick.Knut...@ubsw.com
Subject FW: DESIGN: mapping pages and/or tiles in <action>
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2003 06:30:05 GMT
I am starting to have a large mix of acction mapping names, tile layout
names and JSP names throughout my JSP's and action mappings.
There does not seem to be any concistant way I am currently going it yet. So
1 <action> may have 1 forward to ".defaultLayout", 1 to "userListAction",
and 1 to "member.jsp".

I am also getting confused as to the type and location of all my different
mappings as the concistancy is not in place. So 1 JSP, might have links to
other jsp's, as well as <action>'s.

I am wondering what I can do, or what others are doing to keep as consistant
as possible?

Thank You
Mick Knutson
Sr. Designer - Project Trust