struts-user mailing list archives

From "Richard Mixon" <rnmi...@custco.biz>
Subject Using query string in struts-menu entry
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2003 01:28:53 GMT

I've been trying to use the following menu entries with no luck:

<Menu  name="operationMenu"  title="Instructor">
  <Item  name="MeasurementGrid"  title="Operations"
         tooltip="Instructor Operations">
    <Item  name="configStatus"  title="Status 1"
           toolTip="View/maintain status."
           page="/config/StatusAction.do?method=inquire"/>
    <Item  name="configStatus"  title="Status 2"
           toolTip="View/maintain status."
           page="/config/switchStatusAction.do"/>
  </Item>
</Menu>

The first menu item is really what I want to use (with the query string "method=inquire").
It does not seem to work at all.

If I use the second method (just a simple ForwardAction that forwards to the JSP page under
WEB-INF/pages) everything works just fine.

Should the query parametes work with struts-menu?

Thanks - Richard