struts-user mailing list archives

From "Dejan Krsmanovic" <dejan.krsmano...@nbj.sv.gov.yu>
Subject Re: OK Here's the HTML - (Re: URL display problem)
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2003 09:49:34 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jamesey" <JamesPrance@hotmail.com>
To: <struts-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2003 10:38 AM
Subject: OK Here's the HTML - (Re: URL display problem)

> Here's the HTML
>
> Excuse me if its not very good.. I'm not a front end developer by
> tradition.. I usually do Middleware development.. just broadening my
skills.

> anyhoo..see if you can see whats wrong

You have closing tag right aftrer opening tag for html. I am not sure if
this is the source of the  problem but I believe this won't work in browsers
like Netsape and others that require well formed html

> </form>
>
>  </BODY>

This </html:html> tag is also something that should not be in resulting
html. Try to correct these errors, or send jsp file too.
Dejan