struts-user mailing list archives

From "Karapiperis Dimitris" <...@metropolis.com.gr>
Subject URGENT ACTIONFORM with DYNABEAN
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2003 08:37:52 GMT

 Dear struts users,

 I have the following problem:

  I have an ActionForm with a DyanBean inside it. I create the Bean on
runtime ussing the
         DynaProperty[] lc_properties = new DynaProperty[]{ ....
                DynaBean lc_bean = lc_class.newInstance();
                lc_bean.set("userid","0001");

  the problem is when I need to read values form a form that is
submitted and I get the error "No Bean Specified"
  I suspect that When the results are being passed to the Action the
Bean is not created.

 Could reset() method solve the problem by creating the Bean there?

 Any thoughts?

 my warmest regards,
 D Karapiperis
 Software Engineer dak@metropolis.com.gr