struts-user mailing list archives

From Dave Patton <d...@mymobile.info>
Subject Re: Struts and Cocoon Integration
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2003 20:12:38 GMT
WOW!  That is good stuff man.  I have briefly taken a look at the site
an am so far impressed.  A quick question though, and forgive me if
you've already answered it:  Can I have Struts specify which requests
will go to Cocoon and which will be processed noramally in Tomcat or
other servlet engine?

Dave Patton