struts-user mailing list archives

From Dave Patton <d...@mymobile.info>
Subject RE: Struts and Cocoon Integration
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2003 18:20:01 GMT
But if performance is a concern, shouldnt I user Struts as the front end
and then provide a mapping for all *.xml (or whatever other pattern I
use) requests to the cocoon servlets?  This way I only incur the cocoon
performance penalty on those requests which absolutely require cocoon?
Im sure there are more ways to skin this cat.

Dave Patton