struts-user mailing list archives

From Becky Norum <bno...@coe.neu.edu>
Subject Re: html:link and parameters to session
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2003 14:50:12 GMT
On Wed, 2003-03-12 at 09:22, Rick Ashley wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Are there any way to put query parameters of html:link tag
> to HttpSession object using html tag's attributes?
> Or is it only way to use e.g. session tag library like below

>   <sess:setAttribute name="param">paramvalue</sess:setAttribute>

Rick,

It's possible to set one dynamic property using the <html:link> tag:

           paramScope="request/session">
   myPage.html

I haven't passed multiple parameters myself, but check out the specs for <html:link>;
I think you can pass a Map containing the parameters to do so.

http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/api/org/apache/struts/taglib/html/package-summary.html

Becky Norum
bnorum@coe.neu.edu