struts-user mailing list archives

From James Mitchell <jmitch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Using database tables for resource bundles
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2003 19:18:56 GMT
On Tue, 2003-03-25 at 13:54, Robert Leland wrote:
> James Mitchell wrote:
> > Cool, I wasn't aware that it was added to commons-sandbox.
>
> Ah ur, Maybe it wasn't I thought you had placed it into the sandbox,
> checking ...
> Looking at the resources in the sandbox only the XML implementation was
> added.
>
> I don't see anyreason why the JDBC implementation shouldn't also be
> placed in resources also...

Yes, and Craig also said he would like to see something like that
added.  The implementation I released on sf.net is apache licensed so it
wouldn't be a problem adding it.  The only problem would be changing it
slightly to work on the sandbox version of MessageResources.  It's on my
todo list, but if anyone wants to do it, I don't mind.

--
James Mitchell
Software Developer/Struts Evangelist