struts-user mailing list archives

From Becky Norum <bno...@coe.neu.edu>
Subject [OT] JSP custom tags
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2003 00:06:22 GMT
I've been beating my head against this problem for the last two hours;
I'm hoping someone here can point me in the right direction.

I have created a custom tag in the class CheckOwnerTag .
I have defined the custom tag in the tld file app.tld

Everything was working correctly until...

I tried to make changes in "CheckOwnerTag".  These changes are not being
reflected in the web application when deployed.  I'm using ant to build
the app; I tried deleteing the ant build directory and the directory in
my $TOMCAT_HOME/webapps and rebuilding - still the same error - my
changes aren't there! (I made a change to an SQL statement and logged
that statement).

Does anyone have a suggestion for where else Tomcat might be caching
this tag?

Thanks so much,

--
Becky Norum