struts-user mailing list archives

From Sundar Narasimhan <sun...@ascent.com>
Subject Re: How do you keep your session junk free?
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2003 15:34:13 GMT
Over on another mailing list I'm on the consensus is that
continuation-style programming is much better than the present
approaches suggested by struts and other frameworks. In particular,
they solve the back button/refresh type problems much more cleanly
than other languages/frameworks.

As a Lisp programmer I find that appealing, and I just wish people in
the Java camp knew more about it.. here are a few links that I've been
suggested to follow up (I haven't had the time yet to fully evaluate
them :) Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be much by way of tool
support for these frameworks (yet).

http://www.beta4.com/seaside2
http://segment7.net/ruby-code/borges/borges.html
Schecoon -- does anyone know the status on this project btw?

http://youpou.lip6.fr/queinnec/Papers/www.ps.gz
http://youpou.lip6.fr/queinnec/Papers/webcont.ps.gz