struts-user mailing list archives

From Brendan Grainger <bgrain...@nyc.rr.com>
Subject Re: How do I return to the calling page? Tiles and Struts
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2003 05:24:43 GMT
Hi Patrick,

Thanks for your response. The problem is using Tiles with this code on the jsp
page:

Test: <%=request.getRequestURI() %>
Test: <%=request.getRequestURL() %>

I get result:

Test: /webwork/template/base.jsp
Test: http://localhost:8080/webwork/index.jsp

I could use a hidden field as you said (and actually have tried that), but
what I really need is a method of getting the Tiles definition used to
construct the page so that I can just forward back to that page.

Thanks