struts-user mailing list archives

From "Daniel H. F. e Silva" <d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: struts + resin
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2003 13:16:19 GMT
Guys,
 I use Resin-2.1.8 and don't have problems. How are you deploying your application?
Could you post here problematic part of your resin.conf file?
Instead of configuring my application at resin.conf i put it at webapps folder and
configure my application in web.xml according to Servlets and JSP spec.
 This works for me in all cases.

Best regards,
 Daniel.