struts-user mailing list archives

From <opensourc...@cox.net>
Subject RE: reset is not being called on DynaValidatorForm
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2003 22:09:30 GMT
Ian wrote:
> If I recall correctly, I had the wrong formBean
> associated with the action,
> or something stupid like that, that the compiler
> couldn't catch.

Thanks for the hint on where to look!  Mine was a pretty dumb mistake.  I had this:

<form-bean      name="clearanceRequestForm"                type="org.apache.struts.validator.DynaValidatorForm">

Should have been this:

<form-bean      name="clearanceRequestForm"
type="edu.asu.vpia.struts.ClearanceRequestForm">

So reset was, of course, being called, it was just using the one in DynaValidatorForm, not
the one in ClearanceRequestForm as intended.

--
Wendy Smoak
Applications Systems Analyst, Sr.