struts-user mailing list archives

From Martin Monsorno <monsorno-nos...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: how to switch of logging with log4j at initialization
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2003 08:24:42 GMT
Stephen Smithstone <skullboxhouse@lchost.co.uk> writes:
> if you have the log4j.properties on the classpath in the file just add
>
> log4j.logger.org.apache.struts = warn
>
> that will stop the struts stuff

Hmm, I didn't understand completely what you recommended, but I
- did put the log4j.property file on the classpath (before that, I
  specified it by setting the log4j.configuration-system-property,
  which worked for all logging stuff but the described one)
- put the line
    log4j.logger.org.apache.struts = warn
  into my log4j.properties file.  This did not change anything, so I
  deleted ".struts" in this line, because the problematic logging is
  done mostly by commons classes as it seems, but no difference.

Any hints?

--
Martin