struts-user mailing list archives

From rajesh kalluri <rajesh_kall...@yahoo.com>
Subject Dynabeans and Persistence strategies
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2003 14:35:57 GMT

Hi,

Has any one been using Dynabeans as their domian objects as opposed to POJO. If so could you
you please mention the approcah you are taking to persist these to your db.

I am looking for some thing which can handle Dynabeans having maps of other Dynabeans. And
those need to be persisted to a one to many table. I have been using a O/R mapping tool recently
which took care of most of the things like PK generation and relationships, now we are looking
at reducing the number of objects created and moving towards DynaBeans. Which brings me to
the current post.

I have briefly looked at commons-sql and it looks to be in the early stages of development.

Thanks.
RK