struts-user mailing list archives

From Dan Tarkenton <tark_...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: how to invoke the action servlet?
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2003 21:34:18 GMT
Heh, I must be getting tired.  I did mean
struts-config.xml.  The slide thing was a slip (I'm
also using jakarta slide as a content management
system).

The struts-example.war file works fine when placed
into tomcat.  So tomcat and a well configured struts
instance seems to work on my machine...which means
something is wrong with my implementation.  I will
take a look at the source for this example.  I
appreciate your help and advice.

You'll hear back from me soon enough ;)

--- "Hajratwala, Nayan (N.)" <nhajratw@ford.com>

http://${hostname}:${portnumber}${contextpath}${actionpath}