struts-user mailing list archives

From Cedric Dumoulin <ced...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Struts-Tiles causes charset problem!!!
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2003 10:21:02 GMT

  So you have a encoding type problem on the server side. This is not
related to Tiles because you have the same problem with jsp:include.

   Have you try to specify the encoding in each faulty jsp:
<%@ page pageEncoding ..%>.

  You can also specify the encoding of the tiles-config.xml file:

  Hope this help,

        Cedric