struts-user mailing list archives

From Jose Gonzalez Gomez <jgonza...@opentechnet.com>
Subject Re: How do you keep your session junk free?
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2003 16:17:27 GMT

    I was thinking exactly about that... usually you could identify that
bunch of actions as steps inside an use case of the system. The data
collected inside that use case usually is useless outside that use case
and is usually used to make a call to business logic sitting in EJBs, or
business objects with JDO or whatever. (Wow, what a useful word, use).
There could be some automated way to keep the data as far as you were
inside those actions, and once the use case is finished, or the user
aborts this use case and initiates another, the data could be deleted.
For this to happen, beans should be associated to these "use cases",
"groups", whatever you call it, instead of being associated to an action.

    Jose