struts-user mailing list archives

From Cedric Dumoulin <ced...@apache.org>
Subject Re: urgent:projecting with tiles
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2003 10:40:10 GMT

  Hi,

  Tiles allows to build pages dynamically. However, you should not use
this functionality all the time ;-).
  In you r case, you can have a  login page, an error page (or more),
and  other pages. Each page is build by assembling tiles, and by using a
common layout, header, footer, ...
  To each page you can associate an action that do a kind of logic. For
example, the action can check the appropriate login. According to the
logic result, the action forwards to the appropriate rendering page
(here a tile definition containing the appropriate body).

  But maybe I have miss something in what you are trying to do.

    Cedric