struts-user mailing list archives

From Igor Lyubimov <igor.lyubi...@knipp.de>
Subject unwanted emty lines in produced html
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2003 15:17:07 GMT
Hallo!

I use struts-tiles framework for my web application.

When I look in produced html code, I see wery much empty lines. In this
case I become broken design. (Some divs have incorrect size, table cells
are broken etc.)

As I understand this problem, this emty lines are produced by embedded
java statements and struts/tiles tags like:

<% ... %>
<%@ ... %>
<tiles:useAttribute ... />

So, how can I control the output? I need to be able to use in my code
constructions (as stated above) and I do not like to have one emty line
per construction. I do not like to have very long lines in my code too.

Have anybody solution for this problem?

Thanks a lot,

      |       |
      | knipp |                   Knipp  Medien und Kommunikation GmbH
       -------                           Technologiepark
                                         Martin-Schmeisser-Weg 9
                                         D-44227 Dortmund
      Dipl.-Mathematiker Igor Lyubimov   Fon: +49-231-9703-0
      Igor.Lyubimov@knipp.de             Fax: +49-231-9703-200