struts-user mailing list archives

From Robert McIntosh <rob...@bull-enterprises.com>
Subject Re: Model 2 with a half-order of X
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2003 17:13:51 GMT
If you go with JAXP, you can plug in your parser of choice, such as
Xerces/Xalan. You can also plugin Dom4J (www.dom4j.org), if you want a
lighter weight DOM model. I haven't used it yet personally, but they
have some nice features, support JAXP (among others), built on the
Collections API and they have some benchmarks for comparisons.

~Robert