struts-user mailing list archives

From "Phil Steitz" <p...@steitz.com>
Subject Re: Use messages from ApplicationResource.properties for an e-mail
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2003 06:25:44 GMT
Mick.Knutson@ubsw.com wrote:
> Is there a way to force the Locale?
> I have a requirement, for  user, say in en_US locale, to send an email that will have

standard notes to a user that is in, say Germany (de or de_CH).

So I need to se the locale only when I try to get the message, not
change it fr the user.

See
http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/api/org/apache/struts/util/MessageResources.html
getMessage can take a locale as its first argument, if this is what you
mean.