struts-user mailing list archives

From "Raible, Matt" <Matt_Rai...@cable.comcast.com>
Subject RE: StrutsMenu
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2003 14:17:20 GMT
All three of the links allow "roles" to be specified in menu-config.xml -
this is how the roles are used.  For an online example, see:

http://raibledesigns.com/struts-menu/rolesMenu.jsp

The "dhtml" menus use ListDisplayer, not DropDownDisplayer, so you're right
in that it's not in that one.  The IE6 problem is b/c the dhtmlDropDown does
not currently support nested children > 2.

Care to donate your cookie code?

One enhancement I was thinking of for struts-menu was to make an
XSLDisplayer that uses XSL on the menu-config.xml file to change the menus.
It might be a lot of work, who knows until I get into it.  The idea would be
that there would be default XSL files for all menus, and then I'd add a path
attribute to the tag library so users could customize there own.  Thoughts?

Anyone know how to read an XSL file from a JAR file?

Matt