struts-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Kyser <ktra...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Strut your Stuff validation
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2003 12:35:43 GMT

I'm curious as to what change you had to make to the struts source code?

I certainly haven't had to do that, although I thought it was pretty
slick to be able to extend the framework by providing your own rules...

The XML can be a little verbose, but to quote a Dire Straits song,
you don't get 'your money for nothin' and chicks for free'...

	http://www.ada.com.tr/~modabasi/dslyr6.htm#8

I  guess if you didn't want to 'clutter your XML', you could just
rely on the user to provide valid inputs :)

-jeff