struts-user mailing list archives

From Micael <caraun...@harbornet.com>
Subject Struts 1.1 and PlugIn Interface: Has anyone used it successfully?
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2003 02:54:37 GMT

I am getting the following difficulty loading a class that implements the
PlugIn interface.  I have property implement the interface (it compiles)
and I have added the equivalent of the following to the struts-config.xml:
     <plug-in className="com.mySite.MyClass"/>
Anyone know what I am doing wrong?

2003-03-27 13:34:29 StandardWrapper[/mySite:action]: Marking servlet action
as unavailable
2003-03-27 13:34:29 StandardContext[/michaelmcgrady]: Servlet /mySite threw
load() exception
javax.servlet.UnavailableException
	at
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.initApplicationPlugIns(ActionServlet.java:997)
	at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.init(ActionServlet.java:458)
	at javax.servlet.GenericServlet.init(GenericServlet.java:256)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.loadServlet(StandardWrapper.java:934)
	at
	at
	at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:203)

LEGAL NOTICE

have received this transmission in error, please delete the message.  Thank you