struts-user mailing list archives

From "Butt, Dudley" <db...@metropolitan.co.za>
Subject RE: IBM AIX
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2003 17:33:38 GMT
Weblogic is running on the AIX box at the moment. I did read in the mailing lists however,
that some developers were having some problems deploying a
Struts app to weblogic on a AIX machine, I guess I will just need to try out some of the webapps
on the AIX

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Stair [mailto:steve.stair@rrc.state.tx.us]
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2003 6:32 PM
To: struts-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: RE: IBM AIX

Assuming WebLogic runs under AIX, no reason that it shouldn't work.
Struts is pure Java code.

I'm using Struts / WebLogic on a windows box and a Sun box and both
work just fine.

--
Steve Stair

NOTICE:

This message contains privileged and confidential information intended
only for the person or entity to which it is addressed.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination, copy or other use of, or
taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient, is prohibited.

If you received this message in error, please notify the sender
immediately by e-mail, facsimile or telephone and thereafter delete the
material from any computer.

The New Africa Capital Group, its subsidiaries or associates do not
accept liability for any personal views expressed in this message.