struts-user mailing list archives

From "Butt, Dudley" <db...@metropolitan.co.za>
Subject RE: [OT] reusing existing user accounts in a webapp that are stor ed i n a DB table....
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2003 11:06:12 GMT
does anyone know of, or able to point me in the right direction with regards to single sign
on...is there any software or articles that anyone knows
of?
thx

-----Original Message-----
From: Butt, Dudley
Sent: Friday, March 28, 2003 12:00 PM
To: 'struts-user@jakarta.apache.org'
Subject: [OT] reusing existing user accounts in a webapp that are stored
i n a DB table....

Hi all,

I have another brain teaser for you all...
Currently we have DB tables that hold user account info. What we want to do is use Weblogic
Security, but we dont want to recapture all the users into
weblogic. Is there a way we can use the user accounts stored in a DB with Weblogic's built
in security/authentication mechanism? We dont want double
lists of users to maintain. One on the DB and another on weblogic, security..

many thanx
dudley

NOTICE:

This message contains privileged and confidential information intended
only for the person or entity to which it is addressed.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination, copy or other use of, or
taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient, is prohibited.

If you received this message in error, please notify the sender
immediately by e-mail, facsimile or telephone and thereafter delete the
material from any computer.

The New Africa Capital Group, its subsidiaries or associates do not
accept liability for any personal views expressed in this message.