struts-user mailing list archives

From "Frohock, Bradley K (Brad), ALABS" <bfroh...@att.com>
Subject Help! How to Configure Multiple Resources in Struts 1.0.2
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2003 14:57:31 GMT

Struts 1.0.2

I have seen several threads in the archives pertaining to multiple resources in Struts 1.1+,
but no satisfactory replies for Struts 1.0.

I want to create several ApplicationResources to be used in different JSPs, primarily for
displaying <html:errors bundle=xxx /> differently.  Many of the Struts Tags in 1.0.2
support the bundle= attribute for specifying non-default resource bundles... but how do you
configure them?

Struts 1.0.2 does not support the <message-resource> tag in struts-config.xml.  All
that I can find is the application init-parm, which defines the initial ApplicationResources,
but not additional resources.  What is the "trick" to doing this in Struts 1.0.2?  Obviously
the bundle= attributes are in 1.0.2 for a reason, but I can't find anyway to configure them.

Thanks,

Brad