struts-user mailing list archives

From "Kruse, Matt" <MKr...@aquent.com>
Subject RE: Calendar tag lib
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2003 17:54:58 GMT
> Will it be i18N compliant?

In what sense? The javascript itself is already able to be customized by
changing day/month names, week start day, date format, etc. These will then
become parameters in the taglib. Or do you mean that it should automatically
do these things based on which locale is being used? I have to admit, I
don't know anything about how Struts/taglibs handle that, so I will need to
look into that as well. But my goal is to have it be as automated as
possible with logical defaults, in addition to having everything
customizable.

If anyone has further thoughts, feel free to take this off-list and contact
me directly!

Matt