struts-user mailing list archives

From "Niesen, Nathan" <nathan.nie...@objectfx.com>
Subject RE: [OT] JavaScript Debugger For Client-Side Validation
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2003 19:38:19 GMT
You guys can bash IE all you want but until about 6 months ago IE and
Netscape 4.7 were the only games in town for hard-core DTHML applications.
Being standards compliant is worthless if the standards don't contain the
features you need. Mozilla and Opera finally figured that out and started
providing some real competition. The new wave of browsers (Phoenix 0.5,
Netscape 7.0, and Opera 7.01) will finally have a shot at reducing IE's
market share. I still spend the majority of my time working around bugs and
quirks in the non-IE browsers but gap the is finally shrinking.