struts-user mailing list archives

From Edgar Dollin <Ed...@BLUE-MOOSE.NET>
Subject StrutsMenu
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2003 01:03:56 GMT
Would it be simple to implement roles and permissions on the
DropDownDisplayer?  I have started to look at it and am not sure of all the
touch points.

BTW: my solution for restoring a menu position on a target page with the
same menu as the prior page is sub-optimal.  The only solution I could come
up with saved menu down and up movements and created expiring cookies on
menu selection.  Of course if you do any other action the menu doesn't
redrop.  If you are using contexts, the cookies are discarded across the
change of context.  It looks like the only way to really make menu position
controllable is to do some server side stuff.  An interesting project.

Thanks for your help.

Edgar