struts-user mailing list archives

From Edgar Dollin <Ed...@BLUE-MOOSE.NET>
Subject RE: Using query string in struts-menu entry
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2003 09:19:30 GMT
One thing that I see which might be related to your problem is that the
'name' fields are not unique, might not be but they should be unique.

I use stuff like

            <Item   name="GuestMenu5"  title="Meeting Schedule"
                    page="/tilesforward.do?TILES_FORWARD=meetings.tile" />

and do not have any problems.  I am using the DropDownMenuDisplayer which
has very little javascript and there are some inconsistencies between the
displayers.  I would look at the generated code to see if there are any
obvious issues.

Edgar