struts-user mailing list archives

From "Rick Ashley" <rick_r_ash...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Getting reference to ActionForward dynamically how?????
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2003 23:00:16 GMT
Yep, I tried this but creating a new ActionForward instance and
returning it from Action's execute method caused endless recursion!

I use also tiles, can tiles cause this kind of recursion trouble?
My Struts version is 1.1 b2.
Has anyone any hint what could cause this recursion and where to start
to trace the reason?

I have struggled 4 days with this problem...

br