struts-user mailing list archives

From "Laker Shen" <lakerpri...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Anyone using tiles with pager tag lib?
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2003 23:25:23 GMT
The reason is that tiles mess up with the request url. Pager rely on
<%= request.getRequestURI() %> to build the url for next page. Tiles always
point the request URI to be the layout.jsp.

Before the url for next page is: SearchResult.jsp?pager.offset=10,
now it is: tiles/layout/mainLayout.jsp?pager.offset=10

That's why it's not working. What should I do?

Tiles is nice, but did cause so many troubles.