struts-user mailing list archives

From "Brandon Goodin" <m...@phase.ws>
Subject RE: [OT]Best JSP plugin for eclipse..
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2003 16:40:52 GMT
ME TOO!

I use the lomboz jsp editor. But, it is buggy under the M5 build. All the
other jsp editors are pretty much glorified html highlighters. I know that
WSAD has a great jsp plugin (compatible with eclipse). But you hav to buy
WSAD at a price tag of $3000 minimum.

Brandon Goodin

-----Original Message-----
From: James Mitchell [mailto:jmitchell@apache.org]
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2003 9:22 AM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: RE: [OT]Best JSP plugin for eclipse..

I was in your exact situation months ago and I have yet to find anything
that will do what NetBeans does wrt jsp code completion.

I had even pondered doing this myself, but decided that my time is
better spent on other tasks.

I am also very interested in finding such a plug-in.

--
James Mitchell
Software Developer/Struts Evangelist