struts-user mailing list archives

From Mark Chaimungkalanont <mark.chaimungkalan...@au1.ibm.com>
Subject New Window, New Session
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2003 00:19:13 GMT
HI all,

Have a Q about sessions.

We're just looking to figure out how things work in struts at the moment, I
want to start up a new session when I open up a new window. What is the
best way of doing this?

Basically the behaviour I want is for the Window A to have a link that
opens a new window. That window will then be completely independent of
window A with its own session. We think this could be achieved by NOT using
the anchor tag. But IMHO this isn't very neat and maybe a new session can
be started using Action mappings somehow?

Thanks in advance for any guidance.

Mark C