struts-user mailing list archives

From Don Brown <mr...@twdata.org>
Subject Struts and Cocoon Integration
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2003 04:11:19 GMT
I've developed a prototype of a Struts 1.1 plugin that integrates Cocoon
into the Struts framework.  Struts forwards are passed to Cocoon to be
rendered in Cocoon XML pipelines.  It combines the ease of use of Struts
with the power and flexibility of Cocoon.  If you've looked into using
Cocoon but was put off by its complexity, you might want to give this a
look.  To demonstrate the plugin, I've slightly modified the struts
example webapp to highlight how it could be used.

More information, including how and why, and a demo, visit:
http://www.twdata.org/struts

Any and all comments welcome.

Don