struts-user mailing list archives

From Don Brown <mr...@twdata.org>
Subject Re: [OT] IDE / ERD modeling (Was: Re: struts IDE)
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2003 17:05:03 GMT
To add to that, I worked on porting a Struts builder application to a
jEdit plugin a while back.  The application had some issues I wasn't
comfortable with (unfortunately I don't remember what they were :)), so
I never quite finished it.  However, for the adventurous, the plugin is
here:
http://www.twdata.org/rivernorth/

Don