struts-user mailing list archives

From "James" <JamesPra...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Localisation
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2003 20:27:57 GMT
i'm not sure at the moment our current ' work around' is to only display the
flags on the 'home' page which can be accessed via the menu. This way no
data entry is lost..

but i would prefer a way of doing it from any page and returning to the same
page, preferably with no data entry loss (or validation)..