struts-user mailing list archives

From Vic Cekvenich ...@basebeans.com>
Subject Re: Struts Development tool with GUI
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2003 00:36:30 GMT
I got a chance to work on some big Stuts projects, and we did not use
any "tools".  Anycase, that is not the major stumbling block.
Mostly people need help with modular programing (and some reuse via OO),
and other typical project issues.
100 pages is not that bad at all. Consider having several Struts.con fig
files.... and also consider a mentor (that has production Struts
experience) because mentors can be very cost effective.
hth,
.V