struts-user mailing list archives

From "Andy Cheng" <a...@pos.st>
Subject Bean in the view or in the model?
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2003 06:38:14 GMT
hi! I am currently learning struts, and I have a bean that I can set
some parameters, and then it query the database, render and return the
result as a HTML table.  I am just wondering if I should place this bean
in the View (the jsp page), or the Model then return the string (HTML
table) to the JSP page using request for displaying? Would there be a
better way?
Please point me to a source for this area of information, thanks.

Andy Cheng
andy@pos.st