struts-user mailing list archives

From Richard Morris <rmmor...@shaw.ca>
Subject Printable User Guide
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2003 02:57:27 GMT
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knew of where I might be able to find a printer friendly version
of the Struts User Guide (http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/userGuide/index.html)?  I know
you can click on the printer friendly link but that only covers the section that is visible.
 Plus it isn't truly printer friendly because the images at the top of the page force the
page width to be wider than the physical page therefore cutting off text on the right hand
side.

Anyway, if anyone knows of a PDF or other printer friendly version of the guide can be found,
I would very much appreciate it.  Thanks.

Richard Morris
rmmorris@shaw.ca