struts-user mailing list archives

From "Duan Qiang" <qd...@ilog.com.sg>
Subject how to get the error message in java code
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2003 07:14:04 GMT
Hi,

How can I get the error message for a certain field so that I can customize
the field contents (styleClass)?

What I need is to change the style class of a certain field if there is
error message, and show the error message on the specified layer <div>

For example,

errorText %>")" onmouseout="javascript:resetErrorMessage();"
styleClass="XXX" />

The function showErrorMessage shows the error text for this field and the
other resetErrorMessage cleares the error message. It seems that I need to
get the errorText for this property but I do not know how.

Thx for your help.

Regards,

Dq