struts-user mailing list archives

From "Nicolas De Loof" <nicolas.del...@cgey.com>
Subject Re: File Upload size restriction ??
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2003 09:46:54 GMT
In fact I've got this strange behaviour :

- Form-bean is validated a first time. MultipartRequestHandler.ATTRIBUTE_MAX_LENGTH_EXCEEDED
is setted and an
ActionError is returned by validate().

- browser go on uploading for a long time ... (5 minutes for 10Mo upload on localhost)

- validate is called A SECOND TIME.
MultipartRequestHandler.ATTRIBUTE_MAX_LENGTH_EXCEEDED is setted and an ActionError is returned
by validate().

- browser show errors.

My code looks like Struts upload example. I certainly not understood something !

Nico.