struts-user mailing list archives

From "Nicolas De Loof" <nicolas.del...@cgey.com>
Subject Re: File Upload size restriction ??
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2003 11:27:56 GMT
That's what I was trying to do and discovered that upload behaviour changes when going over
Struts configured file-size
limit (4Mo in my case)

With a 3Mo file it works fine.
With a 4,4Mo file I get errors on logs but upload goes on in the browser, and after a long
while (3 minutes) I get
others validate() logs (related with no-file errors) and the errors are displayed on browser.

I don't understand why I get TWO TIMES validate() logs !!

If i set the size-limit to "6M", 4,4Mo upload works well in less than a seconds, but a 10Mo
upload takes more than 5
minutes. I get file-size error logs in the first request seconds, browser stays for a (long)
while and I get second
validation error logs.

Using IP or machine name doesn't change anything.

Nico.