struts-user mailing list archives

From Doug Bryant <dbry...@scra.org>
Subject Re: struts based help system?
Date Mon, 09 Jun 2003 14:26:03 GMT
we just did a custom tag.  Passed in an parameter to tag such as,
"Shipping".  The tag would then go to the server and lookup the mapping
for what should be displayed for that particular topic, say
"/requestorShipping.jsp" .  Our mapping is just a simple property file.
It could just as easily be a database lookup, xml file, etc.

Hope this helps.

Doug

On Mon, 2003-06-09 at 10:05, Ittay Dror wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Does anybody know of a struts based help system? If not, any other
> server-side (meaning the pages are rendered on request) help system
> framework?
>
> Thank you,
> Ittay

Doug Bryant