struts-user mailing list archives

From Bjørn T Johansen <...@havleik.no>
Subject RE: Checkbox problem?
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2003 16:54:19 GMT
Yes, but to clarify...
I am showing a jsp page with values read from a database. If the
checkbox value is true, how do I then make the checkbox on my jsp-page
checked and how do I then find out if the checkbox has been unchecked?
Do I have to manually read the posted data and see if the checkbox
attribute is missing or is there a better way?

BTJ

On Tue, 2003-06-10 at 15:45, Kandi Potter wrote:
> I would suggest not doing the propagate in the reset.   Just use it for the original
values.   The values entered on the form are automatically propagated by struts after the
reset by the setters and getters.   Just put in some logging or print statements in those
methods and you will see when they are invoked.