struts-user mailing list archives

From Bjørn T Johansen <...@havleik.no>
Subject RE: Checkbox problem?
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2003 12:40:11 GMT
Oki, thanks for all your suggestions; I'll try them out and see what
happens... :)

BTJ

On Tue, 2003-06-10 at 22:11, Steve Raeburn wrote:
> The suggested method requires two actions.
>
>   SetupAction -> Form -> ProcessAction
>
> The first action prepares any values required by your form, including
> setting the value of your checkboxes to true. The second action is the one
> that actually processes the user input gathered by the form.
>
> Hope this clarifies things.
>
> Steve

Bjørn T Johansen (BSc,MNIF)
Executive Manager
btj@havleik.no                  Havleik Consulting
Phone : +47 67 54 15 17         Conradisvei 4
Fax : +47 67 54 13 91           N-1338 Sandvika
Cellular : +47 926 93 298       http://www.havleik.no