struts-user mailing list archives

From Nikolay Ganev <nga...@space-comm.com>
Subject Re: <html:link /> - add parameters
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2003 08:30:33 GMT
Hello Alen,

Wednesday, June 25, 2003, 11:15:11 AM, you wrote:

AR> Hi all

AR> I see that when using <html:link /> tag I can add parameters to be passed on
AR> to the destination / action too.
AR> So far I only needed a single parameter "id" but now I need one more.
AR> I see that one can use java.util.Map to pass a list of parameters via a
AR> link.
AR> The thing is how and where do I populate this Map.
AR> The link I click on just basically goes through a action mapping that
AR> redirects to a desired jsp page.

AR> Could someone show me a snippet regarding this please.

AR> Thanks
AR> --Alen

hi Alen I hope this could help you

<title>Test html:link Tag</title>
<%
  String newValue = "New string value";
  pageContext.setAttribute("newValue", newValue);
  java.util.HashMap newValues = new java.util.HashMap();
  newValues.put("floatProperty", new Float(444.0));
  newValues.put("intProperty", new Integer(555));
  newValues.put("stringArray", new String[]
   { "Value 1", "Value 2", "Value 3" });
  pageContext.setAttribute("newValues", newValues);
%>
                 name="newValues">
        Float, int, and stringArray via name (Map)

--
Best regards,
 Nikolay                            mailto:nganev@space-comm.com